Thanks to the generous support of our community, we are able to sustain and enhance our full line of healthcare services including home health, hospice, inpatient acute recovery care, outpatient physical therapy, skilled nursing and assisted living.
There are many ways to support the McLean mission.
- Whether it’s a financial gift
- Attendance at an event
- Joining our dedicated auxiliary
- Becoming a McLean volunteer
We count on your support for maintaining the standards for which McLean is known.
Right now, charitable giving supports comfort and companionship through our Memory Care Volunteer program - strength, stability and confidence to regain independence - compassionate care by Hospice Volunteers - life-long learning and personal growth for campus residents - music, art and technology that uplifts and inspires - independence and quality of life through our Meals on Wheels program - and more.
- There are many areas where you may direct your gift to McLean, please click here to learn more.
- To learn more about the McLean Game Refuge, please click here.
- To make a gift to benefit McLean AND recive a lifetime income with immediate tax deductions, please click here.
Donations of all sizes, small and large, enhance quality of life, support expert and compassionate medical care, and sustain independence and quality of life.
The McLean Development Office is part of the McLean Affiliates, a 501 (c) 3 not-for-profit organization.
How May We Help You? We Welcome Your Questions!
Deene Morris, MA, CFRE Vickie Dirienzo, MPA, CFRE
Director of Development Development Officer
McLean Development Committee
David Bordonaro, McLean President
Michael Paine, Development Chair
Marjorie H. Brown
David E. Bushong