Our long-term care residents enjoy an ideal balance of individualized, person-centered skilled nursing care with the lifestyle they deserve. Our expert staff works with each resident to create a plan of personalized services so each resident is happy, comfortable, inspired and fulfilled. McLean’s solid reputation has been built on years of good outcomes and satisfied patients and families. In fact, 97% of our patients would recommend McLean’s Long-Term Care services to others.
What makes McLean so special?
- A person-centered approach to care and services
- Engaging, enriching activities and entertainment
- Restaurant-style dining program
- Fresh Choices dining program
- Families and residents are involved with care planning soon after admission
- Pet therapy
- Varied recreational therapy activities, indoors and out
- Board-Certified Geriatric Physician on staff
- Longevity of nursing staff — people enjoy working here
- Many of our staff members have special training as geriatricians
- McLean is in the top 10 percent of facilities in the nation for patient satisfaction