Hospice Care — The One Choice That Changes the Journey
McLean Hospice is dedicated to improving patients’ comfort and supporting their families. Our team prides itself in helping you live as fully and comfortably as possible so your last days may be spent with dignity and quality. Our goal is to provide satisfying days, fear-free nights and the richness of time with your loved ones, surrounded by a supportive team. Hospice nurses are available to you 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Our Hospice team is comprised of highly experienced, board-certified nurses, medical social workers, Master’s-prepared spiritual counselors and dedicated volunteers all committed to improving the end-of-life journey through comfort-focused patient care and support for grieving families. Bereavement services and support are available for up to 13 months.
McLean Hospice specializes in:
- End-of-life care in your home, at a nursing home or in an assisted living facility
- Unique needs of those with Alzheimer's disease and other forms of dementia
- Pain and symptom management
- Supporting the emotional and spiritual needs of patients and families
- Complementary treatments such as massage, Reiki, music and pet therapies
What sets us apart?
- Our team of highly experienced professionals that consists of board-certified nurses and social workers as well as Master's-prepared spiritual counselors.
- Our excellent pain control measures exceed national hospice benchmarks
- Our high patient satisfaction scores far surpass national benchmarks
- Our understanding of the unique needs of individuals with dementia