Experienced physical, occupational and speech staff provide comprehensive individualized therapy services using state-of-the-art equipment in a large gym with private treatment rooms. Our warm-water pool also allows us to utilize aquatic therapy. Our services benefit a wide range of diagnoses including orthopedic, neurological, medical and musculoskeletal.
What sets us apart?
- Exceptionally strong outcomes with over 90% of patients returning to prior level of function/hobbies
- 100% patient satisfaction on discharge surveys
- Healthy Living Program following discharge
Specialized therapy includes:
- Orthopaedic Injuries
- Arthritis Treatment
- Stroke Recovery
- COPD - McLean's unique Breathe Easy Program - respiratory care
- Breast Cancer Recovery in Motion - a program designed for women who have had or who will have breast surgery
- Vestibular/Balance Therapy - for people who have balance problems from inner ear disturbances
- Golf Therapy
- Low Vision Program for those with difficulty reading even with magnifiers and glasses due to Macular degeneration, glaucoma or diabetes
Driver Rehabilitation Program:
A one-on-one session with a trained therapist to measure useful field of view, and a driving evaluation using a specially equipped vehicle. This program is designed to keep people driving safely for as long as possible. For more information please download our Driver Rehabilitation Brochure (pdf).
Contact Mary Johnson at mary.johnson@McLeanCare.org to ask for more information or to make an appointment. Please download the following applications to save time in the assessment process:
- Driver's Program Rehab Letter
- Driver's Rehab Application for Reduced Fee
- Valley Hot Spots, featuring McLean Driver Rehab & ToniAnn's Restaurant