Home Care Rehabilitation
Therapy can also be provided in your home by our therapists. Services include assessing your home environment for safety, as well as providing rehabilitative therapy for a variety of diagnoses. Specifically, we offer:
- Total joint program with protocols by a surgeon – can begin treatment after hospitalization within 24 hours of discharge
- Multidisciplinary team approach for more involved cases
- Highly skilled therapists with home care expertise to treat all diagnoses in the home
- Specialty programs for preventing falls, balance, pulmonary, congestive heart failure, post-acute rehab in the home setting
- Safety in the home
- Rehab after in injury/hospital stay
- Reconditioning and strengthening
- Low vision training in the home
Let us help you or a loved one remain safe at home. Lifeline service from McLean Home Care and Hospice offers easy, instant access to help. If you fall or need medical assistance, help is available at the press of a button. Lifeline operators may summon the police, ambulance, fire station if needed or just offer help or guidance. Operators will call the emergency contacts designated by you. You pay a small monthly fee for this life-saving service.
Call to learn more about Philips Lifeline personal emergency response at (860) 658-3970 or toll-free 1-800-242-1306 ext. 4909.