A highly trained, dedicated and professional staff provides physical, occupational, speech and aquatic therapy. Working with your physicians, our treatment teams tailor therapy to your needs and abilities. If your strength, tolerance or endurance is compromised, our personalized approach will allow you to fully participate in your individualized therapy program.
Goals focus on your return to the community including home, work and hobbies utilizing the adaptive skills learned. Our program involves families, so they have an understanding of progress. If you require assistance at home, families and caregivers are instructed in ways to adapt their lifestyles to preserve the patient’s autonomy and self esteem.
View some of our Rehabilitation videos:
What sets us apart?
- All therapy staff are McLean employees
- Each service has its own dedicated staff, highly skilled in treating people with diagnoses specific to that service.
- Our therapists are trained in the latest evidence based treatments incorporating state-of-the-art equipment
- Use of our warm water therapeutic pool.
- Our customer satisfaction ratings are in the excellent category for post-acute, home care and outpatient services.
We believe teamwork provides positive support and consistently reinforces progress. Our physician-directed interdisciplinary rehabilitation treatment team includes:
- Physical, occupational, speech and aquatic therapists
- Social workers
- Therapeutic recreation specialist
- Rehabilitation nurses
- Nurse practitioners
- Geriatricians (as needed)