McLean Health Center
From Points North, Massachusetts
- Take Rt. I-91 South to Exit 36, Rt. 178 West.
- Follow to Rt. 185 West, then to Rt. 10/202 North.
- Follow Rt. 10/202 North into the town of Simsbury.
- Go through the town. Look for Owens Brook Blvd. (Simsbury Bank is on the corner).
- Turn left onto Owens Brook and follow it to the end. McLean is straight ahead.
From Points East and West
- Take Rt. I-84 to Exit 39, Rt. 4 West. Follow Rt. 4 into Farmington Center.
- Turn right onto Rt. 10. Turn left onto Rt. 44 West.
- Turn right on Rt. 10/202 and follow into the town of Simsbury. Turn left onto Owens Brook Blvd. (Simsbury Bank on the corner).
- Follow Owens Brook to the end. Go straight into McLean.
McLean Game Refuge
The main entrance to the Game Refuge is located on Route 10/202 in Granby:
From the center of Granby - corner of Route 10 and Route 20
- Go west on N Granby Rd [CT-20] - go 0.2 mi
- Bear left at fork continue on W. Granby Rd - Rt 20 for 1.1 miles
- Turn left on Barndoor Hills Rd - go 1.1 miles
- Refuge Headquarters and Picnic area are on the left.
Main Entrance to the Game Refuge
From points to the south (Simsbury, Avon, Farmington)
- Travel north on Route 10/202. The Game Refuge will be on your left approximately one mile south of Granby center.
From points to the north (Southwick, Westfield)
- Travel south on Route 10/202. The Game Refuge will be on your right approximately one mile south of Granby Center.
From Route 91 (north or south bound)
- Take exit 40 (Bradley International Airport). Follow the signs for East Granby/Granby (Route 20 west). At the traffic light in Granby center, turn left (south) on Route 10/202. The Game Refuge will be on your right approximately one mile south of Granby center.